The Nortel i2001, also known as the Nortel Meridian i2001 IP Phone, is an entry level, single-line desktop IP telephone. The i2001 NTDU90 phone in charcoal grey part number is NTDU90AC-70.
It is compatible with the BCM 50/200/400, NCS 1000/2000/2100, Meridian 1, MCS 5100/5200, Media Gateway 1000B Expansion, and Survivable Remote Gateway SRG/SRG50 telephone systems.
Ideal for areas of low call traffic such as lobbies, cafeterias and hotel rooms.
Features include a 3-line by 24 character display screen and on-hook dialling support. The Nortel i2001 telephone has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
The Nortel i2001 IP Phone (Part Number NTDU90AC-70) is available from Office Phone Shop, in charcoal or silver. Fully tested, remanufactured & boxed like new, with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop can supply a wide range of Nortel phones, accessories and parts, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel i2XXX Series Business phones & Accessories including:
- Single line phone with four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 3x24 character LCD display
- Up and down navigation arrows for LCD content
- Integrated listen-only speakerphone for on-hook dialing support
- Integrated headset port
- Visual ringing alert/message waiting LED
- Desk or wall mountable
- Fixed feature keys
- AC power via power adapter
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.