- The Company offer a full 12 month warranty on all products (excluding consumable products e.g. batteries).
- The warranty commences from the date of shipment from the company.
- In the case of new products, if the manufacturer offers a different warranty period, or different terms, the manufacturer’s warranty will take precedence.
- Any misuse or abuse of goods by the customer will invalidate the warranty.
- Except in pre-arranged circumstances, the Company warranty is not valid outside the United Kingdom.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Should the goods prove not to be faulty after examination and testing in our workshop, then return postage will be payable by the customer.
- The company reserves the right to repair replace or credit faulty items at its discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of goods to the company at the customer’s expense.