- The Customer is required to inspect the goods on receipt and to notify the company of any defects or complaints within 14 days.
- Any goods returned must be in exactly the same packaging and condition as when they were despatched, i.e. in original and complete packaging, with all insertions and parts. Failure to do so might result in the goods being returned to the customer and the grounds for refunding the goods being nullified.
- In the event of receiving faulty equipment, please call the sales or customer services number and request a Returns number. This will then be issued and the goods can then be returned. Ensure that paperwork with the goods includes the returns number on the outside of the parcel, as well as stating your name, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing.
- Faulty goods ideally should be returned in original packaging, failing that, alternative protective packaging should be used to prevent further damage.
- Most refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Refunds are only granted once all goods are returned to the company for evaluation.
- The company holds the right to refuse a refund under reasonable rights.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a handling fee of up to 25% of the invoice value if the goods are returned due to being ordered in error.