The Mitel 5614 DECT Phone (50006898) is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Mitel 5614 DECT Phone (50006898) has a large backlit high resolution colour TFT display (2.0″, 240 x 320 pixel). The phonebook can store up to 1000 company and 250 local entries. The Mitel 5614 DECT Phone includes DECT SMS, alarm button and a choice of 14 adjustable ring signals including vibrating. It comes with a hands-free duplex loudspeaker, bluetooth enabled, 3 soft keys, 4-way navigation key and an illuminated display for incoming call & charging.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of Mitel business phones. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
When contacting us about this product, please quote Mitel 5614 DECT Phone or 50006898.
Please contact us for availability.
- Backlit high resolution color TFT display (2.0″, 240 x 320 pixel)
- Central phonebook unlimited, 1000 company phonebook entries and 250 local phone book entries
- DECT SMS
- Alarm button
- 14 adjustable ring signals including vibrating
- Hands-free with duplex loudspeaker
- Bluetooth for headset
- Standard 3.5 mm headset connector
- 3 soft keys, 4-way navigation key
- Illuminated display for incoming call & charging
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.