The Nortel I2004 is also known as the Nortel Meridian i2004 IP Phone. It is a multi-line professional desktop IP telephone that is compatible with all Nortel IP platforms including the SL-100, BCM, Succession 100 and IP enabled Meridian 1.
Ideal for managers and administrative personnel i.e. where there is higher level of call traffic.
Features include a large monochrome 8-line by 24 character display and high quality audio speaker phone.
The Nortel I2004 phone also has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector.
This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic. In addition the I2004 supports voice and data applications and the latest flash firmware can be easily downloaded.
The Nortel I2004 IP telephone (Part Number: NTDU92AC70E6) is available from Office Phone Shop, in silver, fully tested, remanufactured & boxed like new, with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop supplies a wide range of Nortel telephones and accessories, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel I2XXX Series Business phones & Accessories including:
- For use with IP enabled Nortel BCM or Meridian Phone Systems
- Built In Large 5x24 LCD Character Display
- Self Labeling Keys Can Be Programmed As Needed
- Self Labeling Context Sensitive SoftKeys
- Audio Control
- Navigation Keys
- Built In Message Waiting Light
- Distinctive Rings
- For Use in All Day Call Positions
- Requires External Power or can be powered over LAN
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.