The Nortel I2007, part number NTDU96AB70 (alternative part number NTDU96BB70E6 & 700500580), is also known as the Nortel Meridian i2007 IP Phone. It is a multi-line professional desktop IP telephone that is compatible with Succession 1000 rel 3 or later, Communication Server 100 rel 4 or later, Meridian, and (BCM) Business Communications Manager 3.7 or later.
Ideal for managers and administrative personnel i.e. where there is higher level of call traffic.
Features include 12 programmable feature keys and soft key access to administration tools. The Nortel I2007 telephone has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
The special feature of the I2007 is the 12.7cm by 17.8cm colour touch screen, for text, still frame and video streaming, plus a pop-up keypad. The Nortel Meridian I2007 supports both pre-packaged and customised multimedia content from external application gateways, such as Nortel Gateway 1000.
The Nortel I2007 IP telephone (part number NTDU96AB70) is available from Office Phone Shop, fully tested & remanufactured, boxed like new, with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop stocks a wide range of Nortel phones and accessories and parts, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel i2XXX Series Business phones & Accessories including:
- 12 programmable line/feature keys (Nortel Communication Server dependent) and four dynamic state-sensitive soft function keys
- Supports both prepackaged and customized multimedia content from external application gateways
- Softkey access to administration tools including initial configuration, network and local diagnostic and user preference menus
- Provides for power options with compliance to the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and local AC power via a universal power adapter
- Built-in amplifier supports amplified and un-amplified headsets
- Manual setting of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps connections supported for legacy switching equipment that does not perform auto-sensing
- Desktop or Wall Mountable
- Compatible with the following systems: Sucession 1000 rel 3 or later, Communication Server 100 rel 4 or later, Meridian, and (BCM) Business Communications Manager 3.7 or later
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.