*** Special Offer Price! ***
The Nortel M3820 Phone, product code: NTDL23QC, comes in three colour options: Chameleon Ash (NTDL23QC-35), Charcoal (NTDL23QC-70) and Grey (NTDL23QC-93).
Designed for managers and high volume callers who need fast control access to their contacts, the Nortel M3820 phone is available from Office Phone Shop.
Offering simple, one touch access, the Nortel M3820 can support up to 13 lines, without the optional add-on module and up to 57 with. Features include a two-line by twenty four character display screen, on-hook dialling and group listening options.
The M3820 provides support for the MCA data option, to provide integrated voice and data transmission. It also includes an External Alerter Interface for high ambient noise environments.
All business business phones supplied by Office Phone Shop come fully tested and with a full one year warranty. We stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephone system spares and parts.
Please quote Nortel M3820 Phone or product code: Chameleon Ash (NTDL23QC-35), Charcoal (NTDL23QC-70) and Grey (NTDL23QC-93) when ordering.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel M3XX Series Business phones & Accessories including:
- On-Hook Dialling
- Group Listening
- Speaker/Mute Indicator
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Headset Socket
- Wall Mount Capability
- 2 x 24 Character Display
- 13 configurable Feature Keys
- Volume Control Bar
- Directory List supporting 75 entries
- Callers List supporting 20 entries
- Redial List supporting 5 entries
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.