The Nortel M3110 Phone (product code: NTDL01AE) is also known as the Meridian Option M3110 or the Nortel Meridian M3110.
This is a smart and reliable, cost effective digital business phone that comes in three colour options: Chameleon Ash (NTDL01AE-35), Charcoal (NTDL01AE-70) and Grey (NTDL01AE-93).
Compatible with the Nortel Meridian 1 system, this entry level telephone of the Orion Range, includes a simple set of features. These can be accessed via the 8 line/feature keys and can be programmed in any number of ways to suit individual needs.
The Nortel M3110 is an ideal telephone for areas with low call use, such as receptions or lobbies. If required, the Meridian Option M3110 can be connected to a PC via a communications adapter in order to support integrated voice and data applications using ordinary telephone cabling.
The M3110 is available from Office Phone Shop, fully tested, boxed like new and with a warranty.
The part number for the Nortel M3110 is NTDL01AE.
Office Phone Shop supplies a wide range of Nortel telephones, accessories and parts, available for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel M3XX Series Business phones & Accessories including:
- 8 configurable feature keys
- On-Hook Dialling
- Group Listening
- Headset facility
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Wall Mountable
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.