The Mitel 5215 IP Phone (50003790) is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Mitel 5215 IP Phone is the standard level business phone from the Mitel 5000 series, which is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) and the Mitel Networks SX-200 ICP.
The Mitel 5215 IP Phone (50003790) dual port, multi line, display IP speakerphone is ideal for call centre teleworkers or agents.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Mitel business phones. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Mitel 5215 or 50003790 when contacting us about this business phone.
Please call for availability.
We have a number of 5200 products available including:
- 10 fixed function keys
- 12 programmable keys with LED
- 2-line x 20 character backlit liquid crystal display
- Hands free (half duplex)
- On-hook dialing
- Headset jack
- Supprts ACD
- Hearing Aid compatible handset
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Supports PoE
- Supports SIP & Mitel H (MINET) protocols on a single hardware platform
- Tiltable stand
- Wall mountable
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.