Aastra Dialog 4225 Phone v2 (DBC225-02) is in stock.
The Aastra Dialog 4225 Phone in light grey (part number DBC225 02/01001) or dark grey (part number DBC225 02/02001) is available from Office Phone Shop fully tested and remanufactured and with a warranty.
The Aastra Dialog 4225 Phone v2 (DBC225-02) is the executive model of the Dialog 4000 range, supporting the most advanced Ericsson System Management functions.
It is compatible with the MD110 range of systems from BC7.2 to BC12. The 4225 is suitable for supervisory and executive roles, where there is a high level of call use.
It provides quality hands free speech function, with full duplex and acoustic echo cancelling for telephone meetings and conference calls. In addition, it has ten programmable keys, ten fixed function keys and a large six row backlit display with three navigator keys and four programmable soft keys.
Up to four BLF extensions can be added to the Dialog 4225, each providing an extra seventeen function keys.
Office Phone Shop also stock a number of other Aastra Dialog products including:
- 10 programmable keys
- 10 fixed function keys
- 6-row backlit display with 3 navigator keys & 4 programmable soft keys
- Hands free
- Headset port
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.