Aastra Dialog 4222 Phone (DBC222-01) is in stock.
The Aastra Dialog 4222 Office Phone in light grey (DBC222 01/01001) or dark grey (DBC222 01/02001) is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Aastra Dialog 4222 Phone (DBC222-01) is the second model in the Dialog 4000 range of digital business phones. It is compatible with The Ericsson Aastra Dialog MX-One system as well as the MD110 systems from BC7.2 to BC12.
The 4222 Dialog replaces the 3211 and 3212 telephones and is ideal for executives in any office environment. When used with BC12 software, The Aastra Dialog 4222 Office supports Firmware Download, enabling new functions to be downloaded onto this telephone.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Aastra business phones. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Aastra Dialog 4222 Phone or DBC222-01 when contacting us about this business phone.
Office Phone Shop stock a number of Dialog products including the following:
- 5 programmable keys
- 2 line keys
- 2-line x 20 character display
- Hands free
- Headset port
- Volume control
- Loud speaker
- Hearing impairment support
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.