*** Special Offer Price! ***
Aastra Dialog 4223 Phone product code: DBC223-01/02001 is in stock.
The Aastra Dialog 4223 is the third model in the Dialog 4000 range of digital phones. Features include 10 fixed function keys and seven programmable feature keys, as well as a large three row graphical, tiltable display screen with four soft keys to navigate through the display.
With hearing impaired support, headset port and hands free capabilities with full duplex acoustic echo cancelling, the 4223 Professional telephone is suitable for many office environments, including secretaries, supervisors, executives, managers and call centre agents. For additional features, up to four key panels can be attached to the 4223 Professional, each with 17 keys.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephones. Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All Aastra business phones and Aastra phone accessories come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
Please quote Aastra Dialog 4223 Phone or DBC223-01/02001 when ordering.
- 10 fixed function keys
- 7 programmable feature keys
- 3-row graphical display screen
- Hands free
- Full duplex acoustic echo canceling
- Hearing impairment support
- Headset port
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.