*** Special Offer Price! ***
The Mitel 5212 IP Phone, manufacturer part number 50004890, is the standard level telephone of the Mitel 5000 series, which is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) and the Mitel Networks SX-200 ICP. This dual port, multi line, display IP speakerphone is ideal for call centre teleworkers or agents.
Features include a 2-line by 20 character backlit LCD display screen, 10 fixed feature keys and 12 programmable keys.
The Mitel 5212 IP Phone (part number 50004890) is available from Office Phone Shop in grey, fully tested and with a full 1 year warranty. Office Phone Shop can supply Mitel phones, phone accessories and PBX system parts for next day delivery in the UK. Please contact us for lead time.
We have a number of 5200 series products available including:
- 10 fixed function keys
- 12 programmable keys with LED
- 2-line x 20 character backlit liquid crystal display
- Hands free (half duplex)
- On-hook dialing
- Headset jack
- Supprts ACD
- Hearing Aid compatible handset
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Supports PoE
- Supports SIP & Mitel H (MINET) protocols on a single hardware platform
- Tiltable stand
- Wall mountable
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.