Unify OpenStage M3 Handset (L30250-F600-C400) is in stock.
The Unify OpenStage M3 Handset is ideal for industrial environments where the handset is exposed to moisture, dirt, waste and dust, and explosion hazards. Its features include a large colour screen, storage of up to 500 numbers, Bluetooth technology, 10 hours talk time, a 200-hour standby and shock-resistant casing. Please be aware that this handset does not include the man down alarm feature.
We stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Unify business phones and phone accessories. All products are fully tested, come with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide.
By supplying current and legacy business telephone system parts to small, medium and large companies in over 125 countries, we have built up a reputation for excellent quality products and customer service, good lead times and a wide range of stock availability.
We have 1000s of products in our warehouse. So, if you cannot find the parts you are looking for, contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Unify OpenStage M3 Handset or L30250-F600-C400 when contacting us about this product.
This handset does not come with a battery. Please contact us if you require a battery.
- Multi-DECT system capability option for parallel registration of the OpenStage M3 up to four DECT systems
- Seamless connection Handover during a call
- Bearer handover in case of disturbances
- Display message when leaving the radio network
- integrated basic alarming functionality
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.