The Plantronics Office Headsets Savi W740 product code: 83542-12 is in stock and available from Office Phone Shop.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All business telephone systems and business telephone solutions come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephone system spares and parts.
- One intelligent headset to manage your PC, mobile and desk phone calls.
- Can be worn in more different ways than any other wireless headset system on the market.
- Wireless range of up to 120 metres.
- One-touch call answer; hang-up; volume control, and mute and flash controls across devices.
- Automatically routes calls to whichever device - mobile phone or headset - is within easy reach.
- Transfer audio from headset to mobile phone at the touch of a button, and take calls on the move.
- UC presence and status is automatically updated when on a PC, mobile or desk phone call.
- Adaptive power system delivers longer talk and standby times.
- Don′t just manage calls - conference-in up to three additional Savi® headsets with advanced audio mixing.
- Automatically subscribe a new headset to a base simply by docking the headset.
- Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides more natural sounding voice.
- SoundGuard™ technology provides protection against sudden loud noises.
- Up to 13 hours talk time on a single charge (W710/ W720).
- Backed by Plantronics industry-leading global service and support.
- Lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market.
- Versatile, convertible headset with three comfortable wearing styles.
- Hot swappable battery* for unlimited talk time.
- Elegant magnetic headset docking.
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.