Plantronics Office Headsets Blackwire 725 product code: 202580-01 is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Plantronics Blackwire 725 is a premium USB headset designed to block out the distractions of noisy environments. Featuring Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology, the Blackwire 725 is ideal for managing PC calls and enjoying music and multimedia with dynamic hi-fi stereo sound.
Features include wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing for crystal clear incoming calls and voice. Smart sensor technology allows users to answer calls by simply placing the headset on their head.
A cushioned metal headband delivers comfort and durability, while the folding ear cushions and included carrying case make it a snap to take on-the-go.
All office telephone systems and office telephones supplied by Office Phone Shop come fully tested and with a full 1 year warranty.
Please quote Plantronics Office Headsets Blackwire 725 product code: 202580-01 when ordering.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and parts. Please quote Plantronics Office Headsets Blackwire 725 product code: 202580-01 when ordering.
- Convenient call answer/end, mute and volume controls
- Smart sensor technology to answer a call by putting on the headset
- Indicator lights and audio prompts give mute and volume status
- Active Noise Cancelling technology helps block out distracting sound
- Hi-fi stereo (dual ear) wearing style for more immersive audio
- Dynamic EQ feature optimizes voice quality on calls and EQ settings for music playback
- Premium PC wideband audio
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for a more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for hearing protection
- Ultra-soft ear cushions provide enhanced comfort
- Take it on the go, with folding ear cushions and included carrying case
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.