The Siemens Optipoint 500 Economy Phone is in stock from Office Phone Shop in two colours, either arctic (product code: S30817-S7108-A101) or manganese (product code: S30817-S7108-A107).
The Siemens Optipoint 500 Economy phone is a reasonably priced, multi-line telephone. The first telephone in the Optipoint 500 family with a display screen, the Optipoint 500 Economy is compatible with the HiCom 150H and 300H and the HiPath 3000 and 4000 telephone systems, when connected to a digital extension. Features include twelve programmable features keys with LEDs, on-hook dialling, 2-line x 24 character LCD screen, OptiGuide navigation keys and speaker phone.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of Siemens business phones. All new, remanufactured and refurbished business phones come with a full one year warranty, and are available for next day delivery in the UK.
Please quote Siemens Optipoint Optipoint 500 Economy Phone or part number: S30817-S7108-A101 when ordering.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 500 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Open listening
- Message waiting indicator
- Ringer and Handset Volume
- LCD display
- 12 Feature Keys
- Navigation keys
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.