The Siemens Optipoint Optipoint 500 Advance, product code: S30817-S7104-A101, is in stock and available from Office Phone Shop.
The Siemens Optipoint 500 Advance model is the most highly functional of the Optipoint 500 range. It is suitable for executives, admin assistants and call centre agents alike.
The Optipoint500 Advance is compatible with the HiCom 150H and 300H and the HiPath 3000 and 4000 telephone systems, when connected to a digital extension. The Optipoint 500 Advance comes with 19 programmable feature keys with LEDs and a shift key to allow 2 functions to be programmed in to each key.
The 2-line by 24 character LCD screen is backlit making it easy to read and OptiGuide navigation keys provide easier access to commonly used features such as outside lines or internal extensions.
The Optipoint500 Advance is a full duplex telephone, the duplex hands free speaker, with two volume control buttons, allowing two way conversations without clipping. In addition, this telephone has on-hook dialling, caller ID, internal messaging, integrated USB port and headset and two Easy-Add adapter bays for the addition of Key Modules.
Office Phone Shop can provide Optipoint 500 Advance telephones in manganese or arctic colours, either new or remanufactured, fully tested and re-boxed, with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 500 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Message Waiting Lamp
- 19 Feature Keys
- Ringer and Handset Volume
- LCD Display
- Key Module Adapter
- Plug-in USB Interface
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.