The Nortel M3903 Enhanced Phone (product code: NTMN33), also known as the Meridian Option M3903 or the Nortel Meridian M3903, is a multi line, digital telephone.
It is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system and ideal for office professionals or technical specialists.
The Nortel M3903 phone supports up to 4 lines via 2 self-labelling keys. It includes an enhanced call log feature which can display up to 10 of the last incoming calls and up to 5 of the last outgoing.
Switching from handset to headset use is made easy on the Meridian Option M3903 telephone due to the fixed feature keys, whilst the options list allows for personalisation. In addition, an Accessory Connection Module (ACM) can be attached to the M3903, allowing it to support up to two snap-in cartridges.
The Nortel M3903 phone is also known as the Avaya M3903.
The Nortel M3903 (Part Number NTNG33) is available from Office Phone Shop in charcoal (NTNG33-70) and platinum (NTNG33-66). All business phones are fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop stocks a wide range of Nortel telephones, accessories and parts, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 business phones & phone accessories including:
- 3-line x 24 character display
- Fixed feature keys hold, goodbye
- volume control,
- mute options,
- message Interactive soft keys
- Call log for incoming/outgoing calls,
- Hands free,
- Supports amplified headsets,
- ACM supports up to 2 snap-in adaptors, Wall mountable
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.