The Yealink T29G (SIP-T29G) is in stock.
The Yealink T29G is a desktop VoIP phone with display and excellent audio quality. This is a perfect unit for any professional who needs easy, comfortable access to IP functions.
The T29G supports up to 6 expansion modules (EXP20) to increase the phone’s capacity.
Please note that this phone operates using PoE, so does not come with a power supply.
- 16 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Black list, call history (1000 entries)
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- Call park, call pickup
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Bridge/router mode
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 480×272 graphic LCD with 4-level grayscales
- 48 keys including 16 programmable keys
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) expansion module port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)