The Nortel M3902 Basic Phone (product code: NTMN32) is also known as the Meridian Option M3902 or the Nortel Meridian M3902. This single line, digital telephone is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system.
An economical, hands-free telephone, the Nortel M3902 Basic is ideal for areas of light telephone use, such as manufacturing plants and warehouses.
Features include 6 fixed feature keys, with the addition of an options list for easy personalisation and access to the voice messaging system. In addition, an Accessory Connection Module (ACM) can be attached to the Nortel M3902 phone, allowing it to support up to two snap-in cartridges.
The Nortel M3902 basic phone (part number NTMN32) is available from Office Phone Shop in platinum (NTMN32-66) or charcoal (NTMN32-70), All phones come fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a warranty.
The Nortel M3902 Phone is also known as the Avaya M3902 Phone.
Office Phone Shop can supply a wide range of remanufactured and fully tested Nortel phones, accessories and spares, available for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 business phones & phone accessories including:
- 2 x 24 character display
- 6 fixed feature keys (options, message, transfer, goodbye, hold and smart)
- Interactive soft keys for quick feature access
- User-selectable ring tone
- Multiple language selection
- Supports amplified headsets and one snap-in cartridge accessor
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.