The Nortel M3901 Entry Phone (product code: NTMN31), also known as Nortel Meridian M3901 Entry Phone, is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Nortel M3901 phone has 5 programmable feature keys, as well as 4 fixed feature keys and a convenient Auto Dial feature. It is an entry level, non-display, digital business phone that is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system. It is an economical, single-line telephone ideal for areas of occasional telephone use, such as receptions, lobbies, hallways and cafeterias.
It is available in charcoal (NTMN31-70) or platinum (NTMN31-66), fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a full one year warranty.
Please quote Nortel M3901 Entry telephone or NTMN31 when ordering this product.
Office Phone Shop supplies a wide range of Nortel phones, parts and accessories, available for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 business phones & phone accessories including:
- 5 programmable features
- 4 fixed keys (line, feature, hold, goodbye)
- Message waiting/incoming call indicator
- Supports amplified headsets
- Feature card
- Desk or wall mount
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.