Thanks to mobile devices, medium-sized organisations can conduct business anywhere and at any time, whether it is to make calls, video or web conference or share files.
The only thing they can’t control is the environment, so having a headset ensures audio clarity at the most crucial times. For those with flexible work options, headsets can help to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Headsets provide users with the option of hands-free working. This could include inputting important information onto the computer whilst taking a call, locating a document required for the discussion, or to engage in chat whilst conferencing.
- With wireless headsets, individuals can even move freely throughout the office whilst on a call. This allows them to, for example, locate a file, collect a document from the printer, or move to a more private location.
- Using a Bluetooth headset means being able to answer a call, safely, whilst driving.
- Headsets can also help manage multiple communication devices, including office phone, smartphone and services, such as Skype.
- Clear audio is often essential between listeners and in these situations, headsets can make the difference.
How to choose the right audio device for your employees.
The type of headset you choose depends on the devices you use.
- Do you require a versatile headset that works across multiple devices, or one that works with a single device only?
- If your employees are desk-based and do not need to move around the office when making a call, you can choose a corded variety over cordless.
- Some headset devices are only suitable for in-office use, therefore, employees working remotely, or who are often out on the road, would require a Bluetooth device.
- Your office environment itself can also determine the type of headsets you choose. For example, an open plan office could potentially require the need for a stereo-over-the-head headset, to block out the noise.
Plantronics are pioneers of the lightweight headset, the mobile headset, noise-cancelling technology and the personal speakerphone. Founded in 1961 in Santa Cruz, California where it is still headquartered, Plantronics now has offices in twenty countries and its products are sold and supported throughout the world.
Plantronics products include Bluetooth, wireless and corded headsets, speakerphones, accessories and software.
Delivering outstanding audio solutions, Plantronics headsets are designed to meet the needs of a variety of uses.
Office Phone Shop is an authorised Plantronics partner, offering a variety of headsets for both mobile and office use.
Choose from mobile headsets like the Plantronics BackBeat 100, which offers discreet, featherweight, comfort-fit earbuds, super-slim neckband and a microphone for music and calls.
The BackBeat FIT offers rich, deep sound and an open eartip design that allows users to stay aware of their surroundings. Durable and waterproof, these flexible sport headphones stay comfortably in place with up to eight hours of listening time from a single charge.
The Plantronics BackBeat PRO offers active noise cancellation and exceptional voice clarity on the go. With up to 24 hours of continuous wireless use, users can block out the noise whether working, travelling, or just relaxing.
For office Headsets, choose from models like the Plantronics Blackwire 325 USB headset, an easy-to-use, comfortable, and durable headset for organisations seeking high-quality, entry-level UC devices. Features-rich, this value-for-money headset offers outstanding audio quality and includes Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
The Plantronics EncorePro 530 is Plantronics’ lightest ever series of professional corded headsets, offering a discrete and ultra-comfortable design ideal for video conferencing and PC telephony. Users can expect leading call clarity at a time when all the focus needs to be on dealing with longer, more complex queries.
The Plantronics CS530A is a lightweight DECT™ headset, with a new streamlined design, improved performance, and the same great reliability of the Plantronics models. Features include hands-free productivity up to 120 metre away from the desktop, along with great collaboration options.
Office Phone Shop can supply a range of Plantronics products. All come fully tested, complete with a warranty and can be shipped anywhere in the UK. For the full range, please see the website.
If you’re having trouble finding what you’re looking for, please call us on 0800 012 6637, or alternatively, send an email.