The Cisco CP7962G IP (part number CP-7962G) is available from Office Phone Shop. It comes fully tested and with a full warranty and can delivered across the UK.
The CP7962G IP phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that shows date and time, calling party name and number, digits dialled and presence information. The display allows for the inclusion of Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications and supports localisation requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch come as standard.
This full-featured IP speakerphone is designed meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. Features include six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys to guide users through the many call features and functions.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is can be updated via cisco.com regular software updates. It can be moved to any location within the network without the need to re-configure.
Office Phone Shop supply a range of Cisco business phones to meet all needs. Please quote Cisco CP7962G IP phone or part number CP-7962G when ordering.
- 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone (see Q&A for details)
- Supports G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Online Help button provides users with information about the phone keys, buttons, and features
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Dedicated headset port
- Volume control
- Adjustable foot stand
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.