The Cisco CP7961G IP Phone is a full featured IP business phone ideal for managers and admin assistants who handle a high number of calls.
Features include six programmable line/feature buttons, four interactive soft keys and a grey-scale, pixel-based LCD screen that supports XML applications, as well as showing date, time, caller name/number and digits dialled.
Updates can be downloaded to the CP7961G flash memory via Cisco Unified CallManager and the phone can be moved anywhere within the network.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and parts. Please quote Cisco CP7961G or CP-7961G when ordering.
- Direct access to voicemail
- Directories key
- Settings feature key
- Services key
- Online Help feature
- Large, high-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch for direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC. The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and Cisco Unified IP phones, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Dedicated headset
- Volume Control button
- Adjustable Foot-Stand
- Supports Cisco Pre-standard Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows powering from any of the Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes. In addition, it supports IEEE 803.af PoE. The phone can be powered locally with a power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3)
- Multiple Ring Tones
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.