The Avaya IP 1210 Phone (NTYS18AD70E6) is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Avaya IP 1210 Phone (NTYS18 or NTYS18AD70E6) gives the user voice and data by connecting to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection.
Main features of the Avaya IP 1210 Phone include four context-sensitive soft keys, six call-processing fixed keys and an LCD display. The 1210 IP supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via an adaptor.
The Avaya 1210 IP Deskphone does not support wideband audio or the WML Browser.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Avaya business phones. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Avaya IP 1210 phone or NTYS18AD70E6 when contacting us about this business phone.
**Call for Availability**
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Avaya 12XX Business phones & Accessories including:
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys (self-labelled)
- 6 call-processing fixed keys
- 3 specialised feature keys
- LCD display screen
- High-quality speaker phone
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Hearing aid compatibility
- 2 10/100 Ethernet ports (for LAN connection or optional PC connection)
- Power over Ethernet (POE) or power through a supported AC adaptor
- Supports special text display and audio message playing
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.