The Nortel 1220 IP Phone, product code NTYS19AC70E6, is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Nortel 1220 IP phone brings voice and data to the desktop via direct connection to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection. Features include four context-sensitive soft keys, six specialised fixed keys an LCD display screen and hands free capabilities.The 1220 IP supports special text display and audio message playing and wideband audio, when equipped with a wideband-capable handset.
The Nortel 1220 IP Desk phone does not support wideband audio using the internal speakerphone or the WML Browser.We stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and parts.
Please quote Nortel 1220 Phone or NTYS19AC70E6 when ordering.
Office Phone Shop also stock a number of Nortel 1200 products including:
- 4 context-sensitive sofy keys
- 6 specialised fixed keys
- 6 fixed call-processing keys
- LCD display screen
- High-quality speaker phone
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Hearing aid compatibility
- 8 programmable feature keys
- Headset jack
- Handset jack
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power through a supported AC adaptor
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.