The Avaya 2420 phone (product code: 700381585) is in stock.
The Avaya 2420 is a multi line digital telephone from the Avaya 2400 Digital phone range that is compatible with Avaya MultiVantage software version 1.1 or later.
With an easy to read screen and up to 12 flexible call appearance buttons, the Avaya 2420 phone is a user-friendly customisable model, suitable for a variety of uses.
The Avaya 2420 can be extended to include up to 24 additional features via the addition of the EU24 expansion module. If can also offer support for call centre users via activation of its 'call centre mode'. This allows four more call appearance feature keys, as well as a group listening feature.
The 2420 digital phone is compatible with a variety of headsets and the optional addition of a 201A module allows supervisors to record conversations.
Office Phone Shop can supply a wide range of Avaya phones and Avaya phone accessories. All new and remanufactured products come fully tested, complete with full warranty, and are available for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop also stock the Avaya 2410 Digital Phone.
Please quote Avaya 2420 is a multi line digital telephone or product code: 700381585 when ordering.
- Programmable speed dial list
- Programmable call log
- Caller ID
- Flexible call appearance display with 8-12 buttons
- Customisable interface
- Headset compatible
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.