*** Special Offer Price! ***
The Alcatel 4029 phone (3GV26010) is in stock.
The Alcatel 4029 digital phone is the second telephone of the Alcatel Lucent 9-series. It is versatile, robust and stylish.
Alcatel 9-series telephones combine high quality with user friendly featues and are easy to install and relocate. They are a popular choice for companies who already have a traditional telephony structure in place.
The Alcatel 4029 Digital intermediate level touch telephone has a six-line black and white display screen, six programmable soft keys and a four-directional navigator key all of which help provide users easy access to the telephones features as well as access to the large system menu.
The Alcatel 4029 SET telephone (part number 3GV26010) is available from Office Phone Shop in Urban Grey, fully tested, completely remanufactured and comes with a full one year warranty.
Please quote Alcatel 4029 SET phone or 3GV26010 when contacting us about this product.
- 6-line black & white display
- 6 programmable soft keys
- Four-directional navigator key
- Hands free
- QWERTY alphanumeric keyboard
- Mute & vol control
- Headset jack
- PC connection
- 2 Ethernet ports
- Softkey access to administration tools including initial configuration, network and local diagnostic and user preference menus
- Provides for power options with compliance to the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and local AC power via a universal power adapter
- Built-in amplifier supports amplified and un-amplified headsets
- Manual setting of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps connections supported for legacy switching equipment that does not perform auto-sensing
- Desktop or Wall Mountable
- Compatible with the following systems: Sucession 1000 rel 3 or later, Communication Server 100 rel 4 or later, Meridian, and (BCM) Business Communications Manager 3.7 or later
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.