The Yealink SIP-T56A Microsoft Teams Edition (T56A-TEAMS) is in stock.
The Yealink T56A Teams Android Touchscreen phone not only features a 7-inch multi-point touch screen, but also owns a Teams-tailored user interface.
The T56A uses Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and Opus Codec for excellent sound quality. It is also hearing aid compatible (HAC).
With a USB port, built-in Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi, you can connect a wired or wireless headset for hands-free use. Bluetooth connectivity also allows synchronization of contacts with your mobile device, while you can record conversations with a USB stick via the USB port.
- 7 “(1024 x 600) capacitive touchscreen
- Soundproof technology
- Software development package
- DoorPhone functions
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi (802.11b / g / n)
- USB 2.0 port
- Media and storage applications
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Maximum 5-person audio conferences
- Standard (2 adjustable angles)
- To be mounted on the wall
- Color screen