The Unify OpenStage WL3 Plus WLAN Handset is feature-rich with color display, telephony, and messaging. It is ideal for demanding environments such as hospitals, but also in office environments.
The handset is aimed at users that need to be reachable and need mobile voice and messaging features. This makes it ideal when the user needs either one way messaging or to be able to interact with other users.
Office Phone Shop offer a full warranty on all our office telephone systems and office telephone solutions.
We stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and parts. Please quote Unify OpenStage WL3 Plus WLAN Handset or product code: L30250-F600-C311 when ordering.
- 12 dial keys (3x4): 0-9, # and *
- 3 Soft keys for dynamic feature access
- Off-hook key
- On-hook and Power On/Off on the same key
- Five way navigation key
- Sound off/Mute side key
- Volume button up/down side key
- Multifunction button at the top
- Hot keys ("0", "2" - "9") for fast feature access
- Ring signal: Adjustable in 8 steps and silent
- loudspeaker function
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Local Phonebook: Maximum 200 entries
- Selectable ring tones per contact
- Company Phonebook:Maximum 1.000 entries
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.