The Unify OpenStage M3 Plus Handset is designed for industrial environments where the handset is potentially exposed to moisture, dirt, dust and explosion hazards.
Features include a large colour screen, storage of up to 500 screen, Bluetooth technology, 10 hours talktime, a 200 hour standby and shock resistant casing.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All business phone systems and business phone solutions come fully tested and with a full 1 year warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business phone system spares and parts. Please quote Unify OpenStage M3 Plus or product code L30250-F600-C401 when ordering.
- Protection class IP65
- Bluetooth Headset Connection
- Management of voluntary and involuntary alarms
- Management of crisis scenarios and escalation procedures by coupling with the HiPath DAKS alarm and conference server
- Locating mobile users and alarms with HiPath Positioning System for HiPath 4000
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.