The Unify OpenStage M3 Ex Handset (L30250-F600-C402) is in stock.
The Unify OpenStage M3 Ex Handset is designed to perform in harsh environments. This is due to its different alarm options and also use in potentially explosive environments where moisture, dirt, shocks or high ambient noises could compromise communication quality.
The handset looks exquisite with its large 1.8” TFT colour display and with an up to date user interface. As well as great style, it offers optimum functionality, with excellent voice quality optimized for noisy environments and Bluetooth interface.
We provide a 1-year warranty and rigorously test all remanufactured and new telephones, system parts and spares from our warehouse in the UK.
We stock a wide range of both new and end of life telephones, legacy systems and second-user spare parts. Please quote Unify OpenStage M3 Ex Handset or product code L30250-F600-C402 (alternative part code S30852-H2471-R121) when ordering.
This handset does not come with a battery. Please contact us if you require a battery.
- alarm button with optional different behavior by long- and short press
- alarm monitoring by an LED at the front of the handset
- up to 3 preconfigured alarm numbers
- automatic call with alarm
- acoustic signalization (emergency signal) at alarm location
- automatic alarm generation if handset is out of range/switched off or battery level is low
- configurable key lock (including or excluding alarm button)
- alarm configuration protected by a Service PIN
- no movement-, man down-, time-, escape-, technical- and pull cord- alarm
- each alarm type can use an own alarm number
- configurable pre-alarms
- advanced alarm scenarios w/ and w/o Alarm-Server, e.g. OpenScape Alarm Response Server (OScAR)
- Water, dirt and dust resistant.
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.