The Unify OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G SIP Phone (Icon Black) is an ergonomic and easy to use phone. Applications such as graphical call handling, a local telephone book, directory access, and call log/history make this phone ideal for managers, executives and all other high end users.
Other features include a large colour screen, fixed function keys, eight programmable keys, hands free ability and a headset jack.
All business telephone systems and business telephones supplied by Office Phone Shop come fully tested and with a full warranty. Please quote Unify OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G SIP Phone (Icon Black) or product code: L30250-F600-C290 when ordering.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephone system spares and parts.
- Colour backlit TFT display with 320x240 pixels resolution (QVGA); 14.5 cm (5.7 inches) TFT, 65k colors
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 8 Freely programmable keys with red leds
- 14 Fixed function keys (9 with red leds) for special applications (e.g. phone book, call log, voice mail)
- Keys with pictograms (icons) instead of text
- +/- volume control keys
- 4-way navigator with ′OK″
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch
- Optical call alert
- Full duplex handsfree talking
- SIP standard (e.g., IETF RFC 3261)
- LDAP client, personal contacts list, call log, XML-based application support
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Headset jack
- USB master port
- Option port for OpenScape Key Module 55
- Built-in, adjustable stand
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.