*** Special Offer Price! ***
The Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard is a full duplex IP telephone with a high-end speaker phone. This makes it particularly suitable for call centres, conference rooms or any office dealing with a high volume of calls.
The Optipoint 410 Standard is a cost effective and flexible option. It can reduce administration costs and efforts through its 10/100 Base-T mini switch, which allows it to be connected to the corporate LAN.
The Optipoint 410 Standard telephone is able to utilise VoIP telephony with standard voice Codecs and QoS mechanisms for high voice quality. The ability to add on features to the Optipoint 410 Standard is possible through the open hardware and software platforms.
In addition to the features offered by the OptiPoint 410 Economy telephone, the Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard includes an integrated headset port and 2 Easy-Add adapter slots for the addition of Key Modules.
The Siemens Optipoint 410 Standard (Part Number S30817-S7203-A101) is only compatible with the Siemens Hicom and Siemens Hipath System and not for home use.
It is available from Office Phone Shop in Arctic and Manganese, refurbished and with a full 12 month warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 410 business phones and phone accessories including:
- 8 function keys
- Volume control
- Wall mountable
- 2 modular bays
- Alphanumeric 2x24 display
- Headset port
- Mini Ethernet switch
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.