*** Special Offer Price! ***
The Siemens Openstage 40G HFA Phone comes in two colours: lava (S30817-S7402-B303) and ice blue (S30817-S7402-B101). Both versions are in stock from Office Phone Shop.
The Siemens Openstage 40G HFA Phone is a versatile model that is suitable for a variety of office environments.
The ability to customise the features of the OpenStage 40G HFA, utilising the large display screen, means that it is ideal for areas where desk sharing is in operation.
The Siemens Openstage 40G HFA Phone is compatible with the HiPath Open Office ME and HiPath 3000 telephone systems and is available for TDM, HFA and SIP environments.
This full duplex, hands free telephone, with integrated microphone and loudspeaker, can support the addition of the Openstage Key Module, and Openstage Busy Lamp Field for add-on features.
Office Phone Shop can supply a range of Siemens phones and accessories for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Siemens OpenStage 40 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Tiltable graphical display, 6 lines monochrome, backlit
- Optical call alert keys
- 8 fixed function keys (partly equipped with red LEDs)
- 6 programmable touch keys (illuminated) with red LEDs (function, speed dial or line keys)
- Control keys +/-
- 5-way navigator
- Hands free talking (full duplex) Interfaces
- Headset jack
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.