The Siemens OpenStage 20G HFA phone (product code: S30817-S7401-B103) is in stock.
The Siemens OpenStage 20G HFA is a full duplex, hands free business phone with a 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch. Features include a tiltable two-line LCD display, six fixed function keys and a three-way navigation pad. The Openstage 20G HFA has a two-port built-in Ethernet switch, supports standards-based SIP and computer telephony integration (CTI).
The Siemens Openstage 20G HFA phone in Lava with the product number S30817-S7401-B103 or L30250-F600-C158 can be supplied with next day delivery by Office Phone Shop,and comes fully tested, complete with full 1 year warranty.
Office Phone Shop offer a wide range of Siemens Business phones, including OpenStage models such as the OpenStage 20G HFA. Please quote Siemens OpenStage 20G HFA, or part number S30817-S7401-B103-S, when orering.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Siemens OpenStage 20 business phones and phone accessories including:
- 3-way navigation key
- 6 fixed function keys
- Volume keys (Loudspeaker/+/-)
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Tiltable LCD 2 line display
- 5 red LEDs for key signalling
- Full-duplex hands-free talking with high quality housing microphone and loudspeaker
- 2 ports 10/100Base-T built-in Ethernet switch (OpenStage 20 G: 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) according to IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
- Supports Codecs G.711, G.729AB, G.722 Wideband (7kHz)
- Standard based SIP support according to RFC 3261 (with SIP software)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Third party call control
- Various housing colours (ice blue, lava)
- Wall mountable
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.