Office Phone Shop have the Siemens DIUN2, Product code: S30810-Q2196-X, in stock and available.
The Digital Interface Unit ISDN module (DIUN2) allows the user to connect two primary rate ISDN 30 circuits to the Hicom and Hipath systems.
Office Phone Shop offer a full warranty on all our office telephone systems and office telephone solutions.
Please quote Siemens DIUN2 or product code S30810-Q2196-X when ordering.
- Siemens DIUN2 (S30810-Q2196-X)
- Digital Interface Unit ISDN Module for Hipath 4000, Hicom 300, Hicom 300E & Hicom 300H systems
- 2 Primary Access (PMA) interfaces
- 2/4 line interfaces (ports)
- To public and private E1 network subscribers
- Via PCM highway (old or new)
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.