Plantronics Office Headsets CS540A including Headset Lifter product code: 84693-02 is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Plantronics CS540 is the lightest DECT™ headset on the market, with the same reliability of any Plantronics heaset, but in a new streamlined design, with improved performance.
The CS540 can pair with any base by simply docking it, or by adding up to three additional headset wearers into your call. Switch between narrowband audio to maximise battery life or wideband, professional-grade audio to enable clearer conversations.
Experience hands-free productivity up to 120 metre away from the desktop.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All business telephone systems and business telephone solutions come fully tested and with a full 1 year warranty.
We stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephone system spares and parts. Please quote Plantronics Office Headsets CS540A product code: 84693-02 when ordering.
- Hands-free mobility to enable easier multitasking.
- Wireless range of up to 120 metre.
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer and terminate calls.
- Volume and mute audio controls at your fingertips.
- Adaptive power system delivers longer talk and standby times.
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations.
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides more natural sounding voice.
- Conference-in up to three additional CS500 or Savi® headsets.
- Simply dock a headset to link it to a base.
- Auto-answer option lets you answer and terminate calls by removing the headset from, or replacing it to, the base.
- Up to 7 hours talk time on a single charge
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.