Nortel Soundstation2 Direct Connect (2201-17120-601) is in stock.
The Nortel Soundstation2 Direct Connect (2201-17120-601) is an audio conferencing phone that is ideal for small to medium conference rooms and executive offices. The Nortel Polycom Soundstation2 offers full-duplex audio quality for up to ten people.
The superior audio quality of this model comes from hypercardioid microphones and a high fidelity neodymium speaker. This allows users to listen to specific participants, even when moving about the room and regardless of the size of the conference facility.
The Nortel Soundstation2 Direct Connect boasts virtually echo-free simultaneous two-way communications, with automatic gain control and noise reduction.
Office Phone Shop supply new, refurbished and remanufactured Nortel business phones and phone accessories to companies in the UK. We are proud of our reputation for providing excellent quality products and customer service. All remanufactured and refurbished products are fully tested and come with a full warranty.
We have 1000s of new and end-of-life products in our warehouse. So if you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us and we will find it for you. Please quote Nortel Soundstation2 Direct Connect or 2201-17120-601 when contacting us about this product.
Office Phone Shop stock a range of Nortel Business phones & Accessories including:
- Full duplex operation (2-way)
- Mute button
- Flash key
- High fidelity sound
- State-of-the-art speakers
- Intelligent processor filters background noise
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.