The Nortel Norstar M7310 Phone (NT8B22AA) is available from Office Phone Shop.
The highly functional Norstar M7310 phone of the Meridian Norstar M family is compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system and comes in the choice of three colours: black (NT8B22AA-03), ash (NT8B22AA-35) or grey (NT8B22AA-93).
The Nortel M7310 Phone is ideal for areas where frequent repeat calls are made, such as accounts, sales or purchasing departments, due to the extensive autodialing features of this model. In addition, secretaries, managers and professionals, who make and receive a large volume of calls, would also equally benefit from the M7310.
The Nortel Busy Lamp Field (BLF) may also be added to the Meridian Norstar M7310 to give additional features.
The M7310 is only compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system
Ash, Black, Grey
- 12 dual function programmable keys
- Time and Date display
- Tilting Display
- One touch dialling
- Headset facility
- Volume Control
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse.
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.