Available from Office Phone Shop, the Nortel M3022 22 Key Expansion Module (NTDL00ZA) is also known as the Nortel Meridian M3022 Key Module, or the Meridian Option Key Module.
The Nortel M3022 is an add-on module for the Meridian Option M3820 telephone. Each Nortel M3022 Key Module can provide an extra 22 programmable feature keys and a maximum of two M3022 Key modules can be added to a single M3820 telephone. This gives the option of a maximum of 57 programmable keys per station (two add-on key modules each with 22 extra keys, plus the 13 keys already installed into the M3820 telephone).
The Nortel M3022 22 Key Expansion Module comes in three colour options: Chameleon Ash (NTDL00ZA-35), Charcoal (NTDL00ZA-70) or Grey (NTDL00ZA-93). All three colour options are available from Office Phone Shop. All products are fully tested and come with a full warranty.Nortel M3000 M3022 22 Key Expansion Module product code: NTDL00ZA is available from Office Phone Shop.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All office phone systems and office phone solutions come fully tested and with a full 1 year warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office phone system spares and parts.
- 22 extra feature keys for the Nortel M3820 telephone
- Up to 2 key modules can be added
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.