The Nortel M2216D Digital Phone (product code: NT2K18CN), also known as the Meridian Option M2216D or the Nortel Meridian M2216D, is a multi line, digital phone that is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system.
The Nortel M2216D comes in three colour options: black (NT2K18CN-03), Ash (NT2K18CN-35) and Grey (NT2K18CN-93) and has been designed for Call Centres and has an array of features, such as dual headset jacks for use by both supervisor and agent to assist in monitoring and training.
In addition, the M2216D can be connected to a PC to run CAI applications, which are supported by Meridian Call Centres. This enables computer records and scripts to be matched to incoming calls and displayed at individual agent workstations.
The M2216D telephone can be customised by agents and supervisors in order to provide an optimum level of customer service.
The Nortel M2216D Digital Phone (Part Number NT2K18CN) is available from Office Phone Shop, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop stocks a wide range of Nortel phones and accessories, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel M2XXX Series Business phones & Accessories including:
- Variety of configurations designed specifically for the call centre environment
- 16 Programmable line/feature keys
- Dual handset
- Headset Facility
- Built-in display for call related statistics
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.