The Nortel IP 2033 Conference Phone (NTEX11AA70E6) is in stock.
The Nortel 2033 Conference Phone (NTEX11AA70E6) is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone offering 360-degree room coverage, and is ideal for small to medium sized rooms, the IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 supports up to two extension microphones in order to extend the microphone range in larger rooms. Each extension microphone has a mute button and an LED indicator showing the current mute state.
Features include a backlit three-line by twenty-four character monochrome bitmapped LCD and support for a host of IP telephony features. The Nortel IP 2033 Conference Phone connects directly to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection and is compatible with the CS1000 (release 3.0 on) and BCM (release 4.0 onwards - Sep 2006) systems.
Office Phone Shop provide a full one year warranty with all new, remanufactured and refurbished Nortel business phones. We have 1000s of products in stock. So if you can't find what you are looking for, please contact us and we will find them for you.
When contacting us about this product, please quote Nortel IP 2033 Conference Phone or NTEX11AA70E6.
Office Phone Shop stock a range of Nortel Business phones & Accessories including:
- 3 soft keys that, when required, map to 4 soft keys to provide access to a maximum of 10 functions
- Multi-field LCD screen
- Up to two extension microphones to provide microphone coverage in larger rooms
- Volume control bar for adjusting ringer and speaker volume
- 2 specialised fixed keys
- 3 call-processing fixed keys (line, hold, goodbye)
- Automatic network configuration
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.