The Nortel i2002, also known as the Nortel Meridian i2002 IP Phone, is a multi-line desktop IP telephone.
It is compatible with any Nortel IP enabled phone system, including the Nortel BCM, Meridian 1 and Succession 1000.
Ideal for office professionals, technical specialists and administrative personnel, i.e. where there is moderate call traffic, features include a built-in display screen and programmable, context-sensitive feature keys.
The Nortel i2002 telephone has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
The Nortel i2002 IP telephone (part number NTDU76BB) is available from Office Phone Shop, fully tested and with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop stocks a wide range of Nortel telephones and accessories, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
- For use with IP enabled Nortel BCM or Meridian Phone Systems
- Built In Display
- Self Labeling Keys Can Be Programmed As Needed
- Self Labeling Context Sensitive SoftKeys
- Audio Control
- Navigation Keys
- Built In Message Waiting Light
- Distinctive Rings
- For Use in Moderate Call Positions
- Requires External Power or can be powered over LAN
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.