The Nortel C4020 is a full-featured DECT handset. It includes a three-line, by twelve character alphanumeric display screen supporting comprehensive Calling Line ID, Calling Name Display and directory features.
Softkeys and navigation keys enable easy access to all of the telephone's features, whilst Control icons provide detailed information on the current telephone settings and operational status.
The C4020 also provides hands free functionality, in loud speaking mode or in conjunction with the headset. With a built-in motor, the Nortel C4020 phone provide vibrate alert in addition to, or as a supplement to the normal audible alert in noisy environments.
The Nortel C4020 Handset, Battery and Charger, product code A0802206, is in stock and available from Office Phone Shop.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All business telephone systems and business telephone solutions come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephone system spares and parts. Please quote Nortel C4020 Handset, Battery and Charger or product code A0802206 when ordering.
- Digital duplex speakerphone
- Caller ID
- Voice Mail Capability
- Monochrome LCD display
- Function Buttons
- Mute button
- Volume Control
- Ringer Control
- 6 Ring Tones
- Voice message waiting indicator
- Call timer
- Key lock, vibration alert
- Directory for 20 names and numbers
- 5 Dialled Calls Memory
- Headset jack
- Talk Time up to 480 min
- Standby Time up to 60 h
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.