Available from Office Phone Shop, the Nortel 6120 Handset Only (product number NTTQ4020E6) is a fully functional handset specifically designed for the busy office environment.
Designed to operate in a similar way to a mobile phone, the Nortel 6120 uses radio wave technology to send and receive voice and data transmissions, using the private communication system installed in your facility only – it will not operate outside the area covered by this system.
The Nortel 6120 can be upgraded with H.323 or SIP software, which allows users to continue with the same handset if they change to a different platform.
The Nortel 6120 is available from Office Phone Shop fully tested and with a full warranty. Please quote Nortel 6120 Handset Only or product number NTTQ4020E6, when ordering.
Please call for availability.
- Backlit display with icons and line-status indicators
- 4 hours talk time and 80 hours standby
- 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g standard-compatible
- Resists dust, shock and liquid damage
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Audible and vibration alerts
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.