The Nortel 1140e IP Phone (product code NTYS05) is in stock and available from Office Phone Shop.
The Nortel IP Phone 1140e is a multi-line professional-level desktop business telephone that supports the Nortel Communications Server and standards-based SIP and is compatible with the CS1000, Option 11 and BCM systems.
The Nortel 1140e phone is ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel and can be desk or wall mounted; the five-position adjustable foot stand making for a sleek and ergonomic design. The high resolution 240x160 graphical liquid crystal display of the 1120e also has an anti-glare screen.
It also supports the presentation of customised data and web-based applications via external application servers, such as Nortel Application Gateway 2000.
The Nortel 1140e NTYS05 phone has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
The Nortel 1140e also has an adaptor for expansion modules, allowing 10 more programmable keys per module.
Office Phone Shop stock a range of Nortel phones, ready for next day delivery in the UK.
All new, remanufactured and refurbished business phones and phone accessories come with a full one year warranty, and are available for next day delivery in the UK.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel 1100 business phones including:
Please quote Nortel 1140e or NTYS05 when contacting us about this product.
- Supports up to twelve programmable line/feature Keys fourteen fixed keys and four soft label keys
- High resoloution, fully-backlit, graphical,eight-level grayscale, pixel-based display
- Five position adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter key
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) port for support of standard USB mouse, keyboard and powered hubs
- Intergrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local tools manu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics
- Voice Massage/Incoming Call and Feature State Indicator LCD's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standerd vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering and an additional 10 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Graphite color with silver metallic bezel
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.