The Konftel 300Wx with IP DECT Base (951101078) is in stock.
The Konftel 300Wx is an expandable wireless conference phone which connects to DECT systems, mobiles or computers via USB and can be expanded for meetings up to 16 people.
The Konftel 300Wx replaces the 300W and the new version can be expanded with Konftel’s expansion microphones.
With its rechargeable lithium battery, you can experience up to 60 hours of talk time and you can monitor the battery level via an indicator on the backlit LCD display. If you prefer, you can also power this conference phone via USB cable or through an AC Power Supply.
The unit also benefits from a built-in recording function which allows you to record your conference calls on an SD memory card, save them to your computer and listen to them again later, this is an ideal tool for training purposes or for reporting back on meetings.
The IP DECT base station allows the 300Wx to connect the conference phone with IP lines and giving a superior sound quality.
This base station has a range of up to 30m².
- Wireless conference phone for up to 16 participants
- Expandable with additional microphones
- Up to 60 hours of talk time
- Includes the Konftel IP DECT base station
- Connects to computers via USB for VoIP calls
- GAP/CAT-Iq technology for interoperability with 3rd party IP base stations
- Compatible with Yealink, Snom, RTX, Aastra and other similar IP base stations
- Line mode selector for switching connections
- Phone book for up to 200 contacts
- Range of up to 30m²
- For meetings of up to 16 people
- Record and listen back to meetings via SD memory cards up to 2GB
- OmniSound 2.0® – latest audio technology
- Conference guide
- Backlit LCD display
- Can be connected to a PA system or cordless headset