The Konftel 300Wx inc Analogue DECT (910101077) is in stock.
The Konftel 300Wx with Analogue DECT Base Station is a conference phone for which connects to DECT systems, mobiles or computers via USB and can be expanded for meetings up to 16 people.
The Konftel 300Wx replaces the 300W and the new version can be expanded with Konftel’s expansion microphones.
With its rechargeable lithium battery, you can experience up to 60 hours of talk time and you can monitor the battery level via an indicator on the backlit LCD display. If you prefer, you can also power this conference phone via USB cable or through an AC Power Supply.
The unit also benefits from a built-in recording function which allows you to record your conference calls on an SD memory card, save them to your computer and listen to them again later, this is an ideal tool for training purposes or for reporting back on meetings.
This base station can be connected to analogue lines or any PBX equipped with an analogue extension. Up to 7 GAP-compatible DECT units can be connected to a Konftel DECT base station.
This base station has a range of up to 300m in open spaces and up to 50m indoors.
- Wireless conference phone for up to 16 participants
- Expandable with additional microphones
- Up to 60 hours of talk time
- Connects to Konftel base station or any GAP-compatible DECT system
- Connects to computers via USB for VoIP calls
- GAP/CAT-Iq technology for interoperability with 3rd party IP base stations
- Compatible with Yealink, Snom, RTX, Aastra and other similar IP base stations
- Line mode selector for switching connections
- Phone book for up to 200 contacts
- Range of up to 30m²
- For meetings of up to 16 people
- Record and listen back to meetings via SD memory cards up to 2GB
- OmniSound 2.0® – latest audio technology
- Conference guide
- Backlit LCD display
- Can be connected to a PA system or cordless headset